WHO ARE WE
We are CRIMEDIM, research center of the Università del Piemonte Orientale, which is the data controller responsible for the collection and use of your personal information. We can be contacted at email@example.com.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect the following personal data from you with your consent when you subscribe to our newsletter:
- Email address
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA AND WHAT DO WE DO WITH IT
We process your data on the basis of your consent so that we can send you newsletters to inform you of upcoming activities and events that you may be interested in participating in.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
We share the personal information you have provided when subscribing to our newsletter with the following third party who we require to have in place similar measures to protect your data. Your personal data may be stored by them in accordance with their specific privacy policies:
- Your data will not otherwise be shared and will be stored securely by us to ensure that your personal data is not damaged, destroyed or disclosed to another third party and to prevent unauthorised access. The computers storing the personal data are kept in a secure environment with restricted physical and electronic access.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
We use and store your data for as long as you choose to remain subscribed to the newsletter.
You may control the use of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise the following rights:
- Right to information about how we use your personal data
- Right to access a copy of your data and have it rectified or erased
- Right to object to further processing of your data in certain circumstances
- Right to have your data ported to another data controller
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time
- Right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority should you consider that this data processing is in violation of the law.
We will respond to your request within 30 days.