Click here to listen to the recorded discussion organized by DisasterDoc on the current Coronavirus pandemic. Four leading experts, including CRIMEDIM Scientific Coordinator, Luca Ragazzoni, provide their point of view on how to tackle this global threat.
– Luca Ragazzoni, CRIMEDIM Scientific Coordinator, Universita’ del Piemonte Orientale
– Mark Keim, MD, MPH – CEO of DisasterDoc- former CDC Associate Director for Science for Environmental Health Emergencies
– James Phillips, Section Chief and Fellowship Director at George Washington University Disaster and Operational Medicine
– Greg Burel, President and Principal Consultant at Hamilton Grace LLC, former Director of the Strategic National Stockpile
– Frederick Burkle, Professor (Ret.), Senior Fellow & Scientist, Harvard University and T.H. Chan School of Public Health